Using Rhino with V-Ray features
This webinar aims to find out how V-Ray for Rhino can help you bring your architecture and design projects to life by learning how to use Rhino with the resources of V-Ray.
You'll see how real-time rendering, a new generative lighting tool and post-processing functionality can help you create your best work - even after it's rendered.
Find out how:
- Visualize designs in real-time
- Explore endless lighting variations automatically
- Enhance the magic hour with the new sun and sky system
- Save time with improved and more-efficient material workflows
- Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomization options
- Work with real-time visual feedback in Grasshopper
- Composite renders directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Use a layer-based editor for final touches and color corrections
Time in Portugal (UTC) : 11h to 12h